Tired of waking up with neck pain?
Frustrated with jaw pain and still grinding through your bite guards?
Join me for my FREE workshop to learn 5 quick fixes to resolve jaw and neck pain that are so simple, you can do them sitting at your desk!
In just one hour, you’ll learn
- The structure of the TMJ (temporomandibular joint) and how poor posture contributes to dysfunction
- The daily habit that is creating jaw and neck pain
- The instant correction you can make to your posture for pain relief
- PLUS, three self-massage techniques to relieve tension-causing pain that you can do on yourself right now
- Access to the replay for a limited time after class
Save your spot now so you can get all of your questions answered LIVE and make radical changes in your posture to improve your pain.
About your teacher
Alexandra Ellis is an Integrated Yoga Tune Up® and The Roll Model® Method Teacher Trainer, RYPT-500 and founder of AE Wellness. Her teaching and studies focus on injury prevention, rehabilitation and wellness, inspired by her studies at UC Davis where she earned a BS in Exercise Biology. With a strong background and keen interest in anatomy and physiology, Alex strives to empower people to improve their health and well-being through a personal movement practice and enhanced body awareness.
After suffering from years of jaw pain, neck pain and tension headaches, Alex put her body nerd mind to work to develop simple self-care techniques for relief that ANYONE can do on themselves. Her programs have helped many people worldwide to be an empowered part of their health, rather than relying solely on their healthcare provider.