Body Nerd Garage
October 13-14 – Burbank, CA
Saturday/Sunday, 10 am – 5 pm
Has it been 10,000 miles since your last body tune-up? Join us at the Body Nerd Garage for a weekend of fresh techniques and strategies to keep your strength and flexibility humming along.
Your mobility, flexibility, strength, aches, and pains are a reflection of what you do most with your body. And if that answer is a lot of the same, be it the same workouts or the same sitting day in and day out, it will be a sum total of that.
Whether you need to shake up your routine with something new or get some hands-on-help for a current injury or tweak, the Body Nerd Garage will help you run smoothly for the next 10,000 miles.
What you’ll get:
- 8 movement sessions covering everything from new therapy ball techniques, proper strengthening strategies and how to stress less on the regular
- Brand new therapy ball techniques to soothe the aches of pains of common tension areas (shoulders, neck, upper back, hips, low back and more).
- Uncover the gaps – figure out where you’re strongest, weakest, tight or too bendy and what you should be doing to bring balance to your body.
- A self-care toolkit with everything you need to get stronger and more flexible
- Leave with a self-care and strengthening plan tailor-made for you and where you’re at right now
Plus: I’m super excited to be welcoming a special guest, Dr. Sarah Court, DPT! Sarah will join us for a session and answer all of your physical therapy and high-level body nerd questions!