Structurally Sound Small Group Series
February 12 – March 26 – Glendale, CA @ Elevate Fitness Complex
Mondays, 7:00pm – 8:15pm
(no class March 5)
A 6-week small group movement practice that seamlessly blends Yoga Tune Up® therapy ball self-massage, corrective exercise, breath work and down-regulation to help you uncover and recover from your body blind spots – the areas that are over trained, aggravated and exhausted. Sessions will focus on Total Body, Shoulders, Hips, Core, Spine and how to Integrate it all for total body strength.
This is for you if…
- You like individualized attention but don’t want to spend lots of money for one-on-one instruction
- You want to learn about the body, how it works, and how to move it efficiently
- You have some pain and want to learn the tools to relieve it
- You are recovering from injury and/or frustrated with your progress
- You are a beginner to yoga and not sure where to start
Get the attention and specificity of a private for a more affordable price while you explore novel movement in every joint of your body!
Elevate Fitness Complex
3000 Dolores St.
Glendale, CA 90065