Enrollment is currently closed
Sign up for the waitlist and be the FIRST to know when we open doors for this life-changing program that will help you build a consistent wellness program that’s custom to you, actually fun AND takes less than 15-mins a day
When you join the waitlist, I’ll also send you my video workshop, How to Get Stronger in Less Than 15-mins a Day – FOR FREE!
Here’s what you get inside Movement Mavens:
- Welcome Kit with all the bodywork and mindset tools to help you on your path to becoming a Body Detective
- Your personal body roadmap (AmplifyU plan) with exactly what and where to focus your time
- Access to growing video library with demos, workouts and more
- 2 X Monthly group coaching sessions (Brain Lab + Book Club)
- Weekly audio challenges
- Quarterly revisions of your AmplifyU plan
- 24/7 access to ME and the group via the Movement Mavens group!
- Community of badass Body Nerds
- Coaching and support to help you become a person who exercises and takes excellent care of herself daily
- and lots more…
See what others have said about working with Alex:
“I feel like I have a superpower to stop injuries before they happen and notice when my body needs to rest…I have self-care awareness now.”
Actress, Screenwriter, and VP
…what I noticed when I started working out trauma, anxiety and depression through my body is that I immediately slept better. I immediately stopped having panic attacks before I went to bed at night. I immediately stopped feeling jaw pain, and shoulder pain – things that clench up when I don’t even know because I’m just anxious. I could breathe better, my mind was more focused during my mediations. And these are all things I noticed within a week an a half and I was like ‘oh my, this stuff works!’”
Blogger + Movement Educator
Alex has turned my view of self-care inside out and upside down. I am SO much stronger and mobile than I used to be. Her support is everything to me. If you want to make a huge change in every aspect of your life, take her courses and you will see changes in both your body and your mind.