Building a consistent movement habit is hard. And it’ll take some trial and error to find your perfect blend of habit forming (and will-power busting) magic before you get it just right. Consistency is required if you want to get stronger and kick soreness, tension and pain to the curb…but it’s hard to get going!
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to feeling strong and amazing, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- 5 ways to build a consistent movement habit
- The common mistakes that are getting in your way
- And the key mindset shift that has to happen first
- Join us for the Body Nerd Garage (Oct 12-13 in Los Angeles)
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment – a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain – take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com