Work with me
Got neck pain? Get a FREE neck pain relief video now!
One-on-one hour long sessions tailored to your specific needs.Ready to work hard that day? We will. Feeling run down? We’ll focus more on recovery and relaxation. I blend Yoga Tune Up® therapy ball self-massage, corrective exercise, breath work and down-regulation to help you uncover and recover from your body blind spots – the areas that are over trained, aggravated and exhausted.
This is for you if you want to focus on:
- Stress reduction
- Building strength
- Injury recovery
- Enhancing mobility + flexibility
- Better posture
- Pain reduction
Sessions held in Burbank or Encino.
Offer your clients and athletes a unique in-studio or gym experience tailored to their needs. Workshops are 2 – 2.5 hours in length and focused on a specific body part or ailment for groups of 10-30 people.
Workshops focus on:
- Mobility and flexibility
- Shoulder mobility and strength
- Hip mobility and strength
- Total body tension and stress relief
- Breath work for optimum performance
- Embodied anatomy for every body
- Tune ups of specific poses/exercises, including, but not limited to: Downdog, chaturanga, standing yoga poses, overhead squat, handstands, handstand pushups, pushups, squats, Olympic lifts, pull-ups and more
I will travel to you with any needed equipment.
Bring strategies for self-care, stress reduction and better health in office for your staff. Classes can be conducted during lunchtime, before or after work. Each class is 30-50 minutes long.
Attendees will gain:
- Less tension and discomfort from being deskbound
- Better posture, flexibility, breathing and endurance
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
A quiet, open and comfortable space, large enough for your group size, e.g. a boardroom, conference room, auditorium, empty office room, gymnasium, or lunchroom. Each person will need a yoga mat and to wear comfortable clothing. Props such as straps and blocks, can be supplied as needed.
Public Group Classes
Give your body a Tune Up from the constant grind of work, play and your yoga practice. Help uncover and recover from your body blind spots – the areas that are over trained, aggravated and exhausted through a combination of self-massage with Yoga Tune Up Therapy balls, corrective exercise, yoga, Pilates, breath work and relaxation. You’ll leave feeling like a new person – ready for whatever comes your way!
Weekly classes held in Glendale and Encino