Body. Mind. AND spirit. All are equally important when it comes to overcoming any story you have about your body. My guest today, Nicole Kaufman, is as nerdy about brain science as I am about the body. And as a board certified licensed mental health therapist, she’s the perfect person to share how thoughts affect the physical body.
Is consistency the one thing standing between you and getting stronger and more flexible? Change the unchangeable by dialing in your daily routine of bodywork, movement, and more inside Movement Mavens. Learn body maintenance and movement mastery so you know exactly what to do to get stronger, more flexible and feel amazing every day (it’s more than just stretching). Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to reframe your stories to make lasting change
- The importance of gratitude in the healing process
- How perfectionism gets in the way of progress
- Why setting mindset boundaries is the best thing you can do for your health
- Nicole’s website
- Nicole’s Facebook Page
- Recommended reading: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Movement Mavens: www.aewellness.com/mavens
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment – a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain – take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline. Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com