Body. Mind. AND spirit. All are equally important when it comes to overcoming any story you have about your body. My guest today, Nicole Kaufman, is as nerdy about brain science as I am about the body. And as a board certified licensed mental health therapist, she’s the perfect person to share how thoughts affect the physical body.
If you believe that life without pain is possible, but you’re not quite sure how to get there – let’s talk. Book a free Movement Magic Call and get clarity on where to focus your energy and figure out what small shifts will get you on the fast track to feeling strong and amazing, every day. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/apply
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to reframe your stories to make lasting change
- The importance of gratitude in the healing process
- How perfectionism gets in the way of progress
- Why setting mindset boundaries is the best thing you can do for your health
- Nicole’s website
- Nicole’s Facebook Page
- Recommended reading: Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Movement Mavens: www.aewellness.com/mavens
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment – a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain – take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline. Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com