Have you ever wondered if there was a genetic component to happiness? Or how to change your happiness set point? On today’s episode, I’m joined by Happiness Coach Kim Strobel, who is sharing the science behind happiness.
Is consistency the one thing standing between you and getting stronger and more flexible? Change the unchangeable by dialing in your daily routine of bodywork, movement, and more inside Movement Mavens. Learn body maintenance and movement mastery so you know exactly what to do to get stronger, more flexible and feel amazing every day (it’s more than just stretching). Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to change your happiness set point
- The top 6 habits to increase happiness levels
- Why meditation and gratitude should be an important piece of your self-care practice
- Kim’s Website
- She Finds Joy (Kim’s FB Group)
- She Finds Joy Podcast (look for it in your podcast app!)
- Headspace meditation app
- Deepak Choprah Ananda Meditation
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment – a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain – take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com