Are you breathing deeply today? Breath is one of those things we take for granted because you don’t really have to think about it. But when you do, consciously breathing can rewire your brain. On today’s episode, I’m sharing all things breathing and how you can change your breath to build a body that’s structurally sound, from the inside out.
Is consistency the one thing standing between you and getting stronger and more flexible? Change the unchangeable by dialing in your daily routine of bodywork, movement, and more inside Movement Mavens. Learn body maintenance and movement mastery so you know exactly what to do to get stronger, more flexible and feel amazing every day (it’s more than just stretching). Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to use breathwork to improve core strength
- Breathing for relaxation
- How to stretch your diaphragm (and why you should be doing it regularly)
- And why spending a few minutes daily focusing on breathing will be the best thing you can do for yourself today
- How to Mobilize Your Diaphragm for Better Breathing and Core Control
- Stress Less this Winter Challenge (free!)
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Body Freedom Self-Assessment – a free quiz that will guide you towards the best next step for you to get rid of tension, stiffness, soreness and pain – take it now at www.bodynerdshow.com
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com