Am I the only one who struggles to eat enough vegetables? Greens (and other colors!) are good for us but it can be hard to weave them in creatively to your dishes, especially if you’re feeding picky eaters. Luckily, my guest today is plant-based meal planning expert Stephanie Dreyer.
Is consistency the one thing standing between you and getting stronger and more flexible? Change the unchangeable by dialing in your daily routine of bodywork, movement, and more inside Movement Mavens. Learn body maintenance and movement mastery so you know exactly what to do to get stronger, more flexible and feel amazing every day (it’s more than just stretching). Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to get more vegetables into your life
- Why batch cooking will save you time and money
- And how to create healthy meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Stephanie’s Batch Cooking Challenge starting January 15th!
- Want extra help? The Batch Cooking Club is open
- 7-Day Meal Planner
- Taco Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Trader Joe’s “Homemade-is” Meal Ideas and Recipes
- Instagram: @veegmama
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com