If you’ve ever had foot pain, chances are you’ve probably worn orthotics, iced your feet, and stretched your calves. But what if I told you that plantar fasciitis wasn’t caused by tight calves? And that icing won’t help your body recover faster?
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- All about plantar fasciitis
- Why you don’t need to stretch your calves for foot pain
- Why icing isn’t as helpful as the internet wants you to think
- And some simple fixes you can do instead
- How to Build Sustainable Strength Without Getting Hurt [FREE WORKSHOP]
- Movement Mavens is only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Doors open on January 15.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala: https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com