Will getting stronger ruin flexibility? Can you actually be both flexible and strong? And where does mobility fit in with all of this? The fitness industry loves to throw around terms, but when you’re thinking about your next workout, clarity is more important. So in today’s episode, we’re diving deep into strength and flexibility and figuring out which one is more important.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Which is more important – strength or flexibility?
- What mobility actually is (and why it matters)
- And why unlocking your tension is most important thing you can do to get stronger, without losing flexibility
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com