Have you ever massaged your guts? What if I told you that it can improve your posture, boost your immunity, help with digestion, and reduce stress…would you consider it then? Gut massage has been around for thousands of years, but chances are you’ve never heard of it or tried it. But, when it comes to maintaining your body and feeling amazing every day, you definitely need this in your tool box.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What gut massage is
- Why you should be doing it
- How just a few minutes a day can improve posture, reduce stress, and help boost your immunity
- My Gut Massage Instagram Post
- Osteopathic lymphatic pump techniques to enhance immunity and treat pneumonia
- How to Mobilize Your Diaphragm for Better Breathing and Core Control [HOW TO VIDEO]
- Tune Up Fitness Coregeous Ball
- Rad Roller Centre
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com