If you’ve ever wondered if it was possible to improve your eyesight and ditch your glasses, my guest today, Claudia Muehlenweg, is going to teach us how. As a Vision improvement coach, she’s an expert at helping you see clearly without glasses. And since vision truly happens in your brain – your brain can always learn new tricks.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Practical tips for how you can strengthen your vision and ditch your glasses
- What I’ve been doing over the last 20 days to improve my eyesight
- And the specific exercises that will improve your vision and strengthen your eyes
- MyHolisticVision.com – Claudia’s website
- 10 habits for healthy and happy eyes – Claudia’s free download and option to book a consultation
- Claudia’s Instagram @holisticvisioncoach
- Zenni Optical
- The Art of Seeing by Aldous Huxley
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com
This was a great conversation. I’ll be sharing it with many people I know.
Thanks, Alex. It was most interesting and I was really intrigued by her comment about when you got glasses . . . sharing that it may have developed from some childhood trauma. I got mine in the 4th grade and it was not my best year . . . lots of childhood drama and pain. Probably the year I first recognized wanting to be invisible and it just continued to escalate from there. The interview continues to support the concept that everything is connected.
So interesting! And yes, it all is so very connected.
Hi Peggy, so glad you have found this valuable. And thank you for sharing your experience, that will help others. The good news is that the brain can be trained, good vision habits learned and embodied and trauma released to start seeing clearly without glasses, contacts or surgery. i did it, and so can you 🙂