Standing with good posture will get you noticed, but if you’re not practicing it regularly, it’s exhausting. But having better posture is also critical if you want to build sustainable strength and break out of the injury cycle.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What good posture looks and feels like
- Why posture matters
- And the three most important things to pay attention to so your good posture isn’t exhausting
- How to Get Stronger Without Getting Hurt [FREE Workshop]
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com