Working out at home doesn’t have to be a downgrade – in this week’s episode, I’m sharing how you can supercharge your home workouts so you keep getting stronger and don’t get hurt.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to effectively workout from home, with or without equipment
- The workout formula I’ve been using every week for years
- The equipment you need and what would be nice to have
- Movement Mavens: learn how to move well, maintain your body, and maximize strength, so you can enjoy life without pain. Enrollment is open now!
- Kettlebell (varying weights)
- Dumbbells (varying weights)
- Resistance Loops
- How to Hip Hing
- How to Squat
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com