Trying to jumpstart a workout routine but you keep stopping and starting? Are you struggling with injuries and pain every time you up your mileage? Then today’s episode is just for you!
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to increase workout intensity from adding mileage or upping your workout frequency
- Why breaking down a movement is the best way to build sustainable strength
- And the steps to take to make sure you don’t get hurt in the process
- RunRX – Follow Valerie Hunt to learn how to run and stay pain free @runrx on IG
- Jaw and Neck Pain Self-Care Guide use code JAW at checkout to get it 100% free!
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com