Your back pain and tension might have less to do with your back and everything to do with your psoas. Yep, this massive hip flexor that connects your upper and lower body plays an important role in how your back feels purely because of its location.
A little bit everyday is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How your psoas can cause back pain
- What posture has to do with it (because doesn’t it always?)
- And the fixes to try ASAP (and no, it’s not stretching)
- High Inner Thigh Massage from AE Wellness YouTube
- Gut Massage from AE Wellness YouTube
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com