How much water do you actually need to drink? Is it half your body weight? 8 glasses a day? Are electrolytes necessary? On today’s episode, I’m digging into all the hydration myths to sort fact from fiction so you can stay well hydrated (and keep performance and recovery humming).
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How much water you actually need to drink
- If thirst is actually a good indicator of your hydration
- And why drinking water and absorbing it are not the same thing
- All my hydration tools – www.aewellness.com/amazon
- Tackle Your Tension LIVE – free Bodywork Class – www.aewellness.com/tension
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com