A tight IT Band can create issues like Runner’s Knee, ITB Syndrome and pain in your hips or knees. But stretching or foam rolling your IT band aren’t always the best fix. In fact, your IT band can’t actually stretch. So on today’s episode, we’re digging into the anatomy of the IT band and…
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why stretching isn’t the fix for IT band syndrome or runner’s knee
- What’s creating IT Band tension in the first place
- And the fix that will help you get stronger…for good!
- IT Band Stretching Does Not Work
- IT Band Guide [FREE DOWNLOAD] – www.aewellness.com/itband
- How to Get Stronger without Getting Hurt [FREE Masterclass] – www.aewellness.com/workshop
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com