Have you been feeling disconnected and out of sorts for the last few months? Or maybe you’ve been cycling between feeling super duper productive, only to be exhausted and unable to do anything the next? I know I have!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The 6 things I’ve been focusing on the last few months to help manage stress and my nervous system
- Why it’s not as simple as chilling out
- How you can’t reason your way out of a stress response (but what you can do instead)
- Lumos Transforms Anchoring Resilience Free Workshop
- TheSkimm – quick and easy way to find out what’s going on in the world
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com