You were made to run. And I believe you should be able to run without pain. And while I’d describe myself as runner-ish, I have a number of races under my belt and can definitely help you learn how to move smarter so you can run pain-free. So today’s episode is all about how to keep your body healthy, no matter how many miles you log.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to run without getting hurt
- Best practices and mobility exercises to keep you injury free
- And why jump roping is one of my favorite ways to improve running skills
- Valerie Hunt @runrx
- Alison Staples @alioop_0_o_runs
- Jil Angie @NotYourAverageRunner
- How to Jump Rope with Good Form (video)
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com