Naps are amazing. But not when you fall so deeply asleep that you’re down for hours. So what’s the best way to take advantage of this free and easy brain-boosting activity?
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to take naps without falling asleep for hours
- Why you should be taking naps
- And the best length of time for a perfect nap
- Tackle Your Tension [FREE CLASS] – www.aewellness.com/rollout/
- The Nap Ministry @thenapministry
- Benefits of napping in healthy adults: impact of nap length, time of day, age, and experience with napping
- Manta Sleep Mask
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com