Does more rolling = less pain? Not always. And if you’ve been rolling the exact same spot over and over again and not getting any relief, then today’s episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How much bodywork you want to aim for on a daily basis
- How to know when you’ve done too much
- And the super nerdy reason why you don’t need to roll the same place every day
- Tune Up Fitness (I like the Therapy Ball Plus) – www.aewellness.com/tuneupfitness/
- Rad Roller (I love the Recovery Rounds) – www.aewellness.com/rad/
- Fascia: What it is and Why it Matters by David Lesondak
- Movement Mavens – get stronger and maintain your body with your own customized wellness plan – enrolment open until August 11, 2020! www.aewellness.com/mavens/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com