Dawn Mauricio is not only the kindest, most compassionate person you’ll ever meet, but she’s also a genius when it comes to meditation. So when I saw that she had a new book for meditation beginners, I knew I had to sit down with her. Enjoy our conversation!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- If meditating with your eyes open is a thing
- And how to tell if you’re doing it right (it’s not what you think!)
- Dawn’s website – dawnmauricio.com
- @dawnmauricio on IG
- Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners: 50 Meditations to Practice Awareness, Acceptance, and Peace by Dawn Mauricio
- Insight Timer App
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com