There’s nothing more frustrating than thinking your injury is gone only for it to keep coming back every time you go on a run or back to working out. Which is what was happening to my client, Monica. She’s joining us today to share her journey on how she got out of the injury cycle and back to moving her body in all the ways she loves.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How learning the new language of movement has changed her workouts and her life
- Why her mobility and bodywork tools are no longer lonely and dusty in the corner
- And why this work is more than just post-workout recovery
- Change Academy Podcast
- Monica’s website Nutrition Over Easy
- Sports Face Mask (ps – this doesn’t protect others from COVID-19 if you are an asymptomatic carrier)
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com