Being a Body Detective means you feel phenomenal, every day. You’re moving well, sleeping well, and most importantly, not afraid of pain. But how can you change the seemingly unchangeable and get to that point? It’s entirely possible, regardless of what your diagnosis or MRI says and on today’s episode, I’m laying out exactly how.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What it means to be a Body Detective
- The 80/20 rule and why it’s the key to spending less than 15-mins a day on body maintenance
- And the 2 most common mistakes I see people making when you’re trying to get stronger and out of pain
- Move Smart Workshop [FREE series] – www.aewellness.com/workshop/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com