Injuries slow you down and keep you from your workouts. And while it might be tempting to try fifty million different mobility exercises and foam roller hacks to get out of pain, a step-by-step approach will get you faster and longer lasting results. The Squat Assessment has your back and will help you uncover any imbalances that are creating tension and pain now, or might become an issue in the future.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to do the step-by-step Squat Assessment
- Why it’s the key to figuring out where to focus your workouts if you want to get out of pain for good
- And the 5 body areas that will make the biggest difference once you dial them in!
- Movement Mavens – get stronger, more flexible and injury free so you can enjoy life without pain. Enrolment open now until September 30, 2020! www.aewellness.com/mavens/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com