What does it actually take to get stronger without getting hurt? That’s exactly what I’m sharing in today’s episode. And when you dial in these 6 things, you’ll not only know how to build strength in a sustainable way, but you’ll also be super clear on how to manage anything that comes up. Because YOU should be the only one who decides when it’s time to call it quits – not your grouchy knee, sore back, achy hip or anything else.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The 6 steps to building sustainable strength
- Your specific roadmap to getting stronger without getting hurt
- And how to keep things simple so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Movement Mavens – get stronger, more flexible and injury free so you can enjoy life without pain. Enrolment open now until September 30, 2020! www.aewellness.com/mavens/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com