Amanda Thebe is a Menopause Warrior. Because menopause is something that everyone with ovaries will experience in their lifetime – and there’s still a ton of mystery around it. Since your hormones regulate and dictate everything from hunger levels, to sleep quality, energy levels and more, there’s no time like the present to learn how best to manage your symptoms with Amanda’s simple hacks.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How exercise and nutrition can help you manage perimenopause symptoms
- The best type of workouts to arm you against osteoporosis and osteopenia
- And how to thrive during menopause (aka menopocaplyse)
- Amanda Thebe on Instagram – @amanda.thebe
- Get Amanda’s new book Menopocalypse: How I Learned to Thrive During Menopause and How You Can Too
- The North American Menopause Society
- Dr. Stacy T. Simms – @drstacysims
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com