I’ve been mistaken as a PT on more than one occasion, but the truth is – I never went to physical therapy school. It’s not that I didn’t try (I applied twice), but between lost transcripts and missed deadlines, the universe had other plans for me.
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing my story and why I help my clients become self-reliant so they don’t need me anymore.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why I never went to PT school
- The biggest difference between physical therapy and the work I help my clients with
- And why doing it yourself is sometimes the best choice
- Low Back Rescue Workshop 10/24 @ 9:30 am PT – www.aewellness.com/lowback/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com