Whether it’s the nebulous days of WFH or the holidays throwing you off track – if you haven’t locked in your workout habits yet, there’s no time like the present. Consistent movement will bring ease to your mental and physical health unlike anything else.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my top tips to keep you on track with your workouts through the holidays. Plus, my ninja hack for you overachiever perfectionists – which may seem too easy at first, but trust me, it works!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- My top 3 ways to get consistent with your workouts
- Why a morning flow is the most important part of the day
- And why simplicity is key (and how to do it) when you’re building new habits
- Libby app for library books and audiobooks
- www.aewellness.com/mavens – Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com