Better flexibility comes from your brain trusting that you can move safely – not your muscles magically getting longer.
So why is stretching always recommended when you have pain? And is there something else you can do (that’s faster and has longer-lasting results)?
If you’re bored of stretching and want to learn how to stretch smarter so your results are longer lasting – this episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The science of stretching and how it works
- How to stretch smarter so your results are longer lasting
- And the best combo to get out of pain (for good)
- www.aewellness.com/mavens – Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com