Carpal tunnel has become the blanket term for any wrist pain. But the carpal tunnel is a totally normal structure that all of us have.
So why does it hurt and what can you do to prevent it? If you have wrist or hand pain and are interested in exploring all of your options beyond surgery – today’s episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- All about carpal tunnel, including
- What causes wrist pain
- And easy and pain-free ways you can build strength and avoid surgery
- Gil Hedley’s “Fuzz Speech”
- Improve Grip Strength with Hanging [VIDEO]
- www.aewellness.com/mavens – Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com