It’s estimated that over 54.4 million people in the US have been diagnosed with arthritis. But does having arthritis mean you have to have pain? (Hint: nope)
In today’s episode, I’m demystifying arthritis so you can understand what’s going on and be a better advocate for yourself. Because life without pain is totally possible!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The anatomy of arthritis
- The difference between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- And how to keep your joints healthy and strong so you don’t have to worry about pain
- www.aewellness.com/mavens – Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com