Have you ever been so sore from a workout that you felt it for a few days after? Soreness is the result of working hard (yay!) but the lingering inflammation and impact on how you move is a bummer.
I’ve tested and tinkered with this one over the years – including that one time I did one leg to feel if it was actually making a difference (I wouldn’t recommend that one because the only thing worse than being sore is being lopsided and sore).
So if your workouts leave you sore – you do not want to miss this one!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The best post-workout cool down
- The science behind why this post-workout cool down is so effective
- And why you definitely want to incorporate it into your workouts ASAP
- Massage Therapy Attenuates Inflammatory Signaling After Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage
- Rad Rod from Rad Roller
- How to Get Stronger without Getting Hurt Workshop – www.aewellness.com/getstrong/
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com