When you’re in pain, it’s hard to think straight. And while it may be tempting to wait it out, a good physical therapist can help you start feeling better fast.
But when should you actually seek the help of a physical therapist?
Today’s guest is physical therapist (and friend) Sarah Court, PT, DPT, e-RYT. With her experience in orthopedic and neurologic settings, rehabilitating patients post-surgery or injury, and managing chronic neuromuscular conditions – she’s the perfect person to help us figure out when it’s time to seek a professional’s help.
If you’ve had PT that left you wanting more (and still not feeling at 100%) – then today’s episode is for you!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- When you should go to a physical therapist
- How to tell if your PT is legit (and how best to advocate for yourself)
- When to choose physical therapy vs. chiropractic vs. massage
- @sarahcourtdpt on Instagram
- Sarah’s Website – www.sarahcourtdpt.com
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain and we’re open for enrollment now – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com