Running is awesome – it’s easy, you need very little equipment, and it can be a fantastic outlet for stress.
But it’s also super common to get injured running. But should you rest? Wait it out? Ice?
Our guest today will get us clarity. I’m joined by physical therapist and host of the Run Smarter Podcast, Brodie Sharpe.
Whether or not you’re a runner, I know you’ll get a lot of great tips on how to move better and feel better, no matter what!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The best fixes for plantar fasciitis and foot pain
- If flat feet are really as big of a deal as the shoe companies want you to think
- How just resting can make your overall recovery time longer
- Run Smarter Podcast
- Brodie’s website
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com