From post workout soreness to full on injuries – life (and pain) happens.
But not all pain is created equal. And waiting it out (so you don’t overdo it) isn’t always the best course of action.
So how do you tell the difference between good pain and bad pain? And is there a way to prevent both post workout soreness and injury?
That’s exactly what I’m sharing on today’s episode!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to tell the difference between good pain and bad pain
- The best way to prevent both post workout soreness and injury
- When it’s ok to push through the pain or back off
- Amplify Hips 5-day Challenge: Go beyond basic stretching with 5-days of cutting-edge mobility exercises that will help unlock your tight hips – starts March 15! www.aewellness.com/challenge
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com