I gave up coffee and have zero regrets. ☕️ Drinking coffee was not just a morning ritual for me, but every system in my body depended on it, even when it was causing a problem. But after laying in bed wide awake for yet another night – I had a wild idea. What if we just stopped drinking coffee?
The first two weeks were hell.
But after that? I started getting the best sleep of my life and waking up refreshed.
I literally woke up feeling more refreshed NOT drinking coffee than I ever did after my gigantic cup of coffee.
So today’s episode is for your coffee lovers, and while I might not be able to talk you out of it, you’ll at least have a better understanding of how it works in your brain.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How caffeine works in your brain
- How to figure out if you’re caffeine-sensitive
- And how to be more energized without that morning cup of coffee!
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com