When it comes to anxiety and stress – Is the only option to learn to live with it?
On today’s show, I’m chatting with Dr. Giancarlo Licata of Vital Head and Spinal Care – one of the top neurofeedback centers in the world. And what he has to share about retraining your brain is going to blow your mind.
It’s totally possible to change your brain – and can help reduce anxiety, improve focus, and help you feel like yourself again.
So whether anxiety and overwhelm are newer for you or something you’ve always dealt with, I know you’ll finish this episode with the hope that you can change the unchangeable (which you always can!).
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How anxiety affects your brain
- How to rewire your brain passively
- And why breathing and meditation are not always the best way to combat anxiety and stress
- Vital Head & Spinal Care (Dr. Licata’s practice)
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD – save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre – it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com