Back pain sucks – but what differentiates generic back pain from a pinched nerve? And should your treatment plan change if it is one or the other?
If you’ve ever had back pain or just want to keep your spine healthy for years to come – this episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What to do for a pinched nerve
- The physiology of what’s actually happening
- And why pain-free movement will help you feel better faster than just resting
- How to Find Neutral Pelvis and Spine
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD – save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre – it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com