The human body is resilient and adaptable – and you have way more control over it than you think!
Hands down – the best way to figure out what works for you is to experiment and see what happens – and my guest today will teach us how to do that.
Today I’m joined by fellow body nerd and body detective, Andy Krafft of the Lab Rats Podcast. What I love most about Andy’s show (that he co-hosts with his brother, Aaron), is how they weave research into everything they discuss.
And while I’m not beholden to science for every decision I make, it always helps to know that scientists in a lab have found some truth to what you’re experiencing first hand.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why blue light blocker glasses are worth the hype
- How to kick your caffeine and sugar addictions
- And the simple things to focus on so you can stay active and vibrant throughout your entire life!
- Health Hackd Newsletter
- @ healthhackd on IG
- Lab Rats Podcast
- Ra Optics – blue blocker glasses
- True Dark – blue blocker glasses
- Swanwick – blue blocker glasses
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode was brought to you by RAD – save 15% off your entire order when you use the code BODYNERD at www.RADroller.com . Feel better head-to-toe with mobility and recovery tools designed for everybody and every lifestyle. My current fave is the Centre – it’s great for your chest, neck and hip flexors AND makes a great gift for any bodywork newbie.
Shop now and use code BODYNERD to save at www.RADroller.com
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com