The hardest part of any mobility or movement routine is just getting started. Having the right exercises is 100% a piece of the puzzle, but it’s not the whole picture.
And if you’re anything like me, it probably goes something like this:
1️⃣ Decide you’re going to start something new
2️⃣ Buy/study all the things you need
3️⃣ Instantly overcomplicate everything so you never start because you don’t want to suck at it.
While I am now at a place where I do my body maintenance and workouts regularly – it hasn’t always been that way.
But no matter where you’re at today, I believe that you can always start again.
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing my best tips to help you jumpstart (or restart) any movement or mobility routine.
You’ll learn the best triggers and cues to help you gain momentum, why relying on willpower is a waste of time, and what you can do instead.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to jumpstart or restart your mobility routine
- The best triggers and cues to help you gain momentum
- And why relying on willpower is a waste of time and what you can do instead
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by The Bodywork Starter Guide. Learn the top places to roll right now for quick-relief, plus three reasons why stretching is only a temporary fix. Whether it’s back pain, plantar fasciitis, neck tension, shoulder pain or tight hips – I’ve got you covered. Get yours now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com