What is a trigger point? And is it actually a tangible thing that can be “fixed” by massaging it harder?
While many people will try to tell you that you need a harder tool (or one with spikes 😳) to get rid of trigger point pain, the actual fix is a lot less painful (and lasts longer!).
So if you have knots in your upper back that feel like rocks…
Or the outside of your thigh feels like a rumble strip when it meets your foam roller…
Then today’s episode is for you!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The science behind trigger points
- What causes them
- And the best way to get rid of trigger point pain in just a few minutes a day
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by The Bodywork Starter Guide. Learn the top places to roll right now for quick-relief, plus three reasons why stretching is only a temporary fix. Whether it’s back pain, plantar fasciitis, neck tension, shoulder pain or tight hips – I’ve got you covered. Get yours now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com