I think New Years Resolutions are trash. They’re usually built upon the idea that there’s something wrong with you – and if a decade of coaching has taught me anything, it’s that changing habits doesn’t happen just because you want to.
So while this time of year the fitness industry typically tries to convince you that you need to radically change yourself, the truth is you don’t.
But if you do want to make a change, whether that’s moving more, stretching more, improving flexibility, or finally getting out of pain – there’s an easier way to make that happen.
If you love resolutions and kick butt at them…awesome! This episode is probably not for you.
But if you have a goal in mind and need some help in figuring out how to make it a reality? This episode is 100% for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why I don’t do New Year’s Resolutions
- The difference between resolutions and plans
- And the step-by-step process to creating a plan you’ll actually stick with
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by The Bodywork Starter Guide. Learn the top places to roll right now for quick-relief, plus three reasons why stretching is only a temporary fix. Whether it’s back pain, plantar fasciitis, neck tension, shoulder pain or tight hips – I’ve got you covered. Get yours now at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com