Beyond just deep breathing, did you know that breath is a skill?
And that improving your breathing can reduce stress, optimize performance, and help decrease pain?
Seems like a big ask for something you do 20,000 times a day without thinking about it, but it is actually that simple!
So if you only think about your breathing when you’re having a hard time catching yours, this episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Why you should be working on your breathing
- Posture, mobility, and the mechanics of breathing well
- How better breathing can improve your workout performance and recovery
- Role of increasing the aerobic capacity on improving the function of immune and respiratory systems in patients with coronavirus (COVID-19): A review.
- Rib Cage mobility – AE Wellness YouTube
- Mobilize your diaphragm for better breathing and core control – AE Wellness YouTube
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by The Bodywork Starter Guide. Learn the top places to roll right now for quick-relief, plus three reasons why stretching is only a temporary fix. Whether it’s back pain, plantar fasciitis, neck tension, shoulder pain or tight hips – I’ve got you covered. Get yours now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS | Google Play | Spotify
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com