Most of us spend more time on social media and the internet in general than we’d like to admit, so you’ve probably run across your share of influencers and experts.
My goal has always been to help you ask better questions so you can get to the bottom of what’s going on. And while our focus has mostly been body detective in nature, I also want you to feel equipped to call out nonsense you see on the internet.
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing my top 5 questions that will help you vet and sift through the endless information you’re confronted with daily.
Because when you know better, you can make the best decision for yourself!
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at www.aewellness.com/mavens
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to call BS on things you see on the internet
- The best questions to ask so you can make more informed decisions
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you the Brain in Pain Workshop. Join me and licensed therapist Natalie Moore on Saturday, March 19th at 9:30 am PT to learn the science of why we get stuck in the pain cycle and a step-by-step practice to get out of it. Plus, you’ll save $15 off your registration when you use code “BODYNERD” at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com