Foot pain is about more than just your feet. From flat feet, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and more – the focus is often right where it hurts.
But if you’ve been here for a while you know that where it hurts is not the issue!
On today’s episode, I’m joined by Holly Middleton, a former competitive dancer turned movement coach and physiotherapy assistant with a PhD in biology.
So whether you have foot pain or just want to optimize your health from the ground up, today’s episode is for you.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at
What you’ll lean from this episode:
- Why foot pain is more than just your feet
- Why overpronation isn’t as bad as shoe companies want you to think
- How to build a stronger foundation through your feet
- Holly’s website: www.flowmovement.ca
- Holly on IG @flowmovementtherapy
- Leguano Barefoot Shoes
- Vivobarefoot Shoes and Boots
- Find an Anatomy in Motion Practitioner near you – https://findingcentre.co.uk/
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- Movement Mavens has the tools and strategy to support you on your path to enjoying life without pain – www.aewellness.com/mavens
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by AE Wellness Mobility Assessments. Not sure what you should be doing for mobility? Instead of trying a bazillion things and spending hours a day, get strategic coaching with a Mobility Assessment… with me! You’ll get your personalized mobility workout plan with the best mobilizations and activations for you, plus all the videos organized in custom playlists to keep things simple. Save $50 off your Mobility Assessment when you use code BODYNERD at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com