In 200 episodes of the Body Nerd Show, I’ve learned a lot. I’ve changed my opinion on things (like bunions), learned which muscles contribute to the recurrence of pain (especially in the low back), and incorporated things I thought were scams into my regular routine after reading the science.
So in today’s episode, I’m sharing the top 5 things I’ve learned in the last 200 shows.
So if you’re ready to learn new things, have your mind changed about old things, and have some hope for a life without pain, this episode is for you.
And thank you for being here, for listening to the podcast, for every time you shared it, and for taking the time to leave a review. I know it seems like a small gesture that doesn’t mean a lot, but all of it counts and I truly couldn’t do it without your support.
A little bit every day is enough to maintain your body so you can forget about soreness, tension and pain. Movement Mavens is the only program of it’s kind that not only teaches you how to maintain your body and move well, but also helps you craft your personalized plan so you can build sustainable strength, consistently. Learn more now at
What you’ll lean from this episode:
- My top 5 facts from 200 episodes of the podcast
- Including why low back pain is usually not a one-time occurrence
- Why you don’t need to lose weight to get out of pain
- And everything I’ve learned about how to get rid of plantar fasciitis for good
- EP 186 SI Joint + Low Back Pain
- EP 177 All About Bunions
- EP 143 Does losing weight help with pain?
- EP 024 Can You Sweat Out Toxins?
- EP 135 Plantar Fasciitis Fixes
- Join me for the 2023 Movement Mavens Retreat! www.aewellness.com/retreat/
- 30 days to more strength + flexibility with the Mobility Mastery Toolkit
- www.aewellness.com/podcast – Show notes, links and more.
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- TikTok @ aewellness
- Bodywork Starter Guide – learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline – how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks – you might just hear your voice on a future episode!
Today’s episode is brought to you by Mobility Mastery Toolkit. Forget icing and stretching – and get a simple program you can do on your own that actually works. The Toolkit includes 30-days of exercises so you know exactly what to do to improve the mobility of your hips, lower back, feet, neck and shoulders. With video demos and a full-body mobility workout calendar, you’re just 15-mins a day from feeling stronger and more flexible. Save 50% when you use the code MASTERY at
Music by: @dcuttermusic / http://www.davidcuttermusic.com